Thursday, January 26, 2012

So little, yet so big...

With this blog I won't be able to change the world and there's no way everyone's going to read it and like it. This is not a blog that's going to be famous around the world, since there's just no way my life is that interesting and that is precisely what I'm going to be writing about.


I'm going to write about the funny things that happen to me, but more than that, I'm going to write about my thoughts and my interests'. When there's a song I like, I'll put it up here, and when I've drawn a picture I'll show it to you.


There's so much to tell and all the time in the world to tell it.
I'll try not to bore you.

2 comments:

  1. Heeeey!!! this blog is going to be amazing when you start writing more!!! Can't wait, love it already <3<3<3<3<3<3 :)

    ReplyDelete