Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sleeping away...

Lately I've been having some problems sleeping. It can take over an hour to fall asleep and when I finally do, the sleep isn't too good. I wake up once every few hours and in the mornings I wake up a few minutes before my alarm starts ringing. It's very annoying, but there isn't much I can do anyway.
    Sometimes, just when I'm falling asleep, or maybe when I'm already in one, I get this feeling that I'm falling. Like there's absolutely nothing underneath. It's a very disturbing feeling as you can imagine (maybe it's happened to you too) and of course I immediately wake up with a start with my heart beating. It takes of course just a second to notice that I'm safe in my bed and that there's a good 10 inches to the ground. That is all it takes to wake me up so completely and then it takes a few hours to fall asleep again.
    I miss those days when I just put my head on my pillow and fell asleep, dreaming of a whole different world where I could be whatever I wanted to. I want to fly high up in the sky, dive into the sea and be able to do all the things I normally can't.
    What about you? What kind of dreams do you have?

Falling Angel-by 
Teishouku-DeviantArt

2 comments:

  1. I have so disturbing dreams, you can't even imagine... /Love Friends in Finland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knowing you... I think I don't WANT to imagine... -.-'

      Delete