Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happiness and sadness


I heard this song a long time ago and liked it even back then. I found it again a couple days ago and once again I was swept away. Mika has many cool songs, but I still like this one the best. Please listen to the words and if you want to, please tell me what kind of music you like to listen. I'm probably going to put a lot of music videos here, though most of them are probably going to be a bit anime-related since I like the style in them.


                                                  happy sweet wedding 1-by ernn-DeviantArt


                                                         Alone-by Benjama-DeviantArt

I think life needs both happiness and sadness. I think everyone wants some happiness, but even sadness is needed so we can appreciate the good times.
    My happiest moment . . . I don't think there's just one. Spending time with my family and friends, doing the things I like and achieving something, they are all happy and precious memories. The saddest memory is probably the death of my grandma, but nowadays it doesn't get me down. I don't remember her as being dead, since in my memories she is still alive, happy and smiling.
    When sad things happen, people tend to think they are alone and at the rock bottom. This is not true. There's not a soul out there who is completely alone, and besides, if your at the bottom, then the only way is upwards, right?
    What was the last thing that made you happy?

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!! thats a great song!!:) last thing that made me happy was when I read your post, that was so beautiful! love you so much <3<3<<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! <3 I love you too, even more than you do! XD

      Delete