Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My own drawings

 This is a really good remix and the clips are put perfectly together! Please enjoy!

Yeah, you've probably noticed all the pictures I put up here. None of them are mine, but that doesn't mean that I don't draw. Today I'll put up some of my own pictures. They aren't nearly as good as the ones I've put here up til now, but I'm still just a novice anyway.


I did this one as a request to my friend on christmas, so you can just ignore the 'Merry Christmas!'. I'm a bit dissapointed with the length of the tail and of course the backround, but I think I could do it a bit better now.



I drew this one as a cover for a story I'm writing, though the storys name has been changed. The head became a bit too big, but otherwise it became ok.



I wanted to make a girl facing away from the sun, but since I became totally lasy with the backround, it kinda ruined the effect. Here too the face is a bit too big, but all in all it's good.



Yeah, I did this on fathers' day and the 'Hyvää isänpäivää!' is in finnish and means Happy Fathers' Day. I probably like this one the best, don't know why.


All of these are coloured with ProMarkers and I have to excuse myself for the poor lines.
Please tell me what you think and why!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! Those are some incredible drawings!! :) you should post more of your own pictures, they are so nice and you are so talented!!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!I'll put more up as soon as I make some. XD It's been a bit busy, but I'll be able to draw soon again.

    ReplyDelete